From measuring instruments to autoclave machines, as a pharmacist it’s essential you have the right equipment to provide your customers with safe and accurate prescriptions. The same principle should also apply to your financial team. Most pharmacies trust that their CPA is providing them with every incentive and deduction available to their business; however, many pharmacies are still paying a higher tax bill than necessary.
At Blackman & Sloop, CPAs, P.A., we believe it takes more than traditional solutions to succeed today. That’s why we take the time to get to know your business in order to develop customized services focused on growing your pharmacy. Additionally, we stay on top of the rules and regulations surrounding your industry to help you identify every opportunity available to your business.
The following is a brief list of the pharmaceutical services we offer:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Audit, Review, and Compilation Services
- Budget and Profitability Analysis
- Cash Flows
- Financial Statement Preparation Services
- Outsourced Controller or CFO Services
- Payroll Services, Including Payroll Tax
- Succession, Retirement, and Estate Planning
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Technology and Accounting Systems Set-Up and Training
For more information on our pharmaceutical services, please visit our specialized pharmaceutical niche website at https://pharmacy.b-scpa.com.