Robin began her accounting career at Blackman & Sloop while still a student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She started at the firm as a staff accountant and now holds the position of Principal. Robin offers her clients experience in audits, reviews, and compilations, including single audits of organizations receiving federal funding. She is also involved in providing income tax planning and compliance services to individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations. Robin has developed industry expertise working with clients in the non-profit, construction, real estate, private equity, wholesale, and retail sectors.
Robin values personal relationships and as such enjoys getting to know her clients. This quality has contributed to her professional success over the years. In particular, Robin has been successful in understanding her clients’ various needs and developing strategies to help them achieve their goals.
Raised in Raeford, North Carolina, Robin currently resides in Chatham County with her husband, Mike. Together they have two daughters and three grandchildren. When she isn’t working with clients, Robin enjoys getting outside, spending time at the beach, reading, and boating.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – North Carolina #13444
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- First in Families of North Carolina
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – 1980