We’ve had a Fall full of exciting adventures at Blackman & Sloop, including the addition of two new team members, firm volunteer opportunities, a new baby, and fun recruiting events! Be sure to read Blackman & Sloop’s latest Firm News to learn about our latest team happenings.
WELCOMING NEW FACES
Maura Alling joined our Trust and Estate team on September 6th and Stephen Lau joined our firm as a Tax Associate on November 1st.
BLACKMAN & SLOOP GIVES BACK
For the annual CPA Day of Service the team volunteered at The Alice Aycock Poe Center for Health Education in North Carolina on September 22, 2017.
We are also proud to have participated in The Triangle Heart Walk on October 1, 2017.
Additionally, Christy Fasciana made baby blankets for the Triangle Literacy Council’s “Knit In” and Elisa Gover donated books.
COLLEGE RECRUITMENT TIME!
Blackman & Sloop recently visited the following universities:
- North Carolina State University – September 5, 2017
- Appalachian State University – September 7, 2017
- East Carolina University – September 14, 2017
- Erin Moulton welcomed a sweet baby girl on October 8th!! See her precious picture below.
- Alesia Husband and Susan Puryear celebrated their anniversaries as part of the Blackman & Sloop team! We are thankful for their continued commitment!
- We wished “Happy Birthday” to Deetra Watson, Gwen Reilly, and Elizabeth Mauch!
- We enjoyed our annual Halloween contest/chili cook-off. Check out these awesome costumes!!
BLACKMAN & SLOOP CELEBRATES OUR 44TH ANNIVERSARY!
Blackman & Sloop celebrated 44 years of providing quality service to our clients. Thank you to a great team that makes it all possible! Thank you to our clients for their support and loyalty.