As a closely-held or family business owner, you are subject to numberous unique challenges. As in most businesses, your ultimate success is impacted by the choices you make. Because your closely-held or family-owned business is your most important asset, your need to preserve and protect it is a top priority.
At Blackman & Sloop, we strive to understand the complexity of your situation, and we have the experience and resources necessary to provide personalized support in multiple areas of your business. Whether you’re just getting started, or are already established and successful, our team of experts can partner with your business to help realize its full potential.
Our specialized services for closely-held and family businesses include:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Federal, state, and local tax preparation and planning
- Assurance services
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Expense reduction analysis
- Technology and accounting systems implementation
- Business succession planning
- Benchmarking/trend analysis
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Internal control design