At Blackman & Sloop, we work with you to provide well-organized financial reporting systems that ensure your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and help you build a foundation for success. Our experienced professionals are certified in the use of a variety software, including Intuit QuickBooks®. Some of the services we provide include:
- Accounting System Design and Set-Up Services – We have a team of certified Intuit QuickBooks® Pro Advisors who can assist with the initial design of your business’ chart of accounts and financial statement format. We are experienced with successfully training individuals with a wide diversity of backgrounds and can help get your business running efficiently out of the gate. We are happy to accommodate your needs by providing these services either in your office or ours. Additionally, you can upload your data files remotely in order to allow us to do an interim review of your company’s initial transactions. We can assist and communicate with you in a number of flexible ways to aid you in establishing an accurate accounting system.
- Comprehensive Accounting & Bookkeeping Services – Our staff of trained CPAs can provide transaction recording and support services in the areas of revenues/billing, vendor bill payment/expenses, payroll transactions, debt service, and various reconciliation services. Whether you have a regular recurring need or an emergency short-term situation, we can provide comprehensive accounting support to ensure your accounting responsibilities and compliance filings are accurately accomplished.
- Payroll Tax Services – We can prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax filings for federal and state purposes, including preparation of employee W-2 forms and Form 1099s for independent contractors.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Processing – Many small business owners have limited time for administrative and accounting responsibilities. Whether your billing or vendor payment cycles are weekly, bimonthly or monthly, we can accomplish accurate customer billing accounts receivable tracking and vendor bill payment/disbursement recording, in addition to accounts payable reconciliations. Effectively managing cash flows and collections on a continuous basis in a small business environment is vital for successful operations.
- Financial Statement and Budget Preparation Services – If your needs are project specific or recurring in nature, we can prepare overall company budgets and financial statements, project forecasts or other specific operating result information for internal decision making or third-party users.