Many construction business owners dedicate most of their time working IN the business, but few are able to devote significant time and resources to work ON the business. As advisors, it is our goal to provide sound advice to the general contractors, subcontractors, and home builders we serve by developing solutions for the complex business management needs of the construction industry.
At Blackman & Sloop, we assist clients by increasing efficiencies in each of the four construction processes: estimating, production, accounting, and analysis. We offer industry-specific business advisory services designed to increase profitability, improve competitive position, and reduce operating costs.
Blackman & Sloop’s construction specialists provide assistance in the following areas:
- Assurance services
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Federal, state, and local tax preparation and planning
- Job costing and budgeting
- Internal control reviews
- Merger and acquisition assistance
- Financing assistance
- Retirement and benefits planning
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Technology and accounting systems implementation
- Sales and use tax reviews
- Family business and transition planning