Carla joined Blackman & Sloop in 1983, shortly after graduating from the University of North Carolina. She currently serves as a Principal. Over the years, Carla has assisted clients with their information technology and tax service needs. She generally works with high-net-worth individuals and associated businesses.
Self-described as trustworthy and reliable, Carla credits her career success to these traits, as well as to the valuable lessons she learned playing team sports. Participating in high school and college athletics taught Carla the value of teamwork and helped her to develop and shape her leadership abilities.
Raised in coastal North Carolina, Carla currently resides in Chapel Hill. Outside of work, she is an avid Tar Heels fan and can often be found on the golf course, exercising, or spending time with family and friends.
- Enrolled Agent #88101
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- UNC General Alumni Association
- University of North Carolina
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – 1982